When your hot water heater goes out it is a problem. Some tanks simply stop supplying hot water while other hot water heaters burst, creating major leaks, flooding and water damage. If you find yourself in one of these situations give SMC PLUMBING INC a call today and let us help with your hot water tank repair and/or replacement.
The most common signs of pending disaster for hot water heaters include:
- Rust or sediment in your hot water
- Unusual odors in your hot water which are often very metallic and unpleasant
- Noises that sound like rocks in the tank, especially when on a heat cycle
- Water leaks around the heater or under the water heater
- Lower volume of hot water available